Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

My family publishing

WALT  organise our ideas in our writing into basic paragraphs so that we are only talking about one thing or person at a time.

My Family

Our pet is called Itches she is 3 years old, she is a lazy cat. She sleeps all day.
Another pet we have is Teddy he is 0 years old  and he is a dog. He sleeps in a dog kennel in the garage.

My dad is Rene, he builds new houses.  He is 41 years old and he is strong.  My brother and I like to beat him up and play fight with him.

My mum’s name is Helena. One of her jobs is to put bubba down so that she goes to sleep.  She also feeds bubba.

Jasper is my little brother. He loves lizards. He is 4 years old.  He helps us make pancakes and his favourite colour is red.

Seraphna is my little sister.  She always laughs at me when I say “BOO!”.

I love my family.


Two things to think I did really well were writing my key words in my mind map and remembering my full stops and capital letters.
Next time I need to work harder on turning my keywords into full sentences.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Shem, I really enjoy hearing about our family from your point of view. I am also very impressed with your writing. From your mama, Helena.

    ReplyDelete